GLOBAL FAMILY 1ღ COLLABORATING and COCREATING a LOVING,PEACEFUL, JUST and SUSTAINABLE WORLD.

Daily Reminder: I Will Remember




by Steve Rother -

I ask that spirit walk with me this day and that I have the courage to carry this truth within me in all that I do. To fully stand in my own truth and power is to honor the spirit within. 

Help me today to re-member both who I am and who I am not. Who I am is magnificent, yet to carry a facade of who I am not only detracts from that magnificence.

To accept the truth of my own limitations clears the path to carrying my true power. I know that holding my power is only possible when I am not afraid of being vulnerable. 

This day I will balance my ego by checking it often and seeing my true motivations.

I accept the power that is rightfully mine and will use it to create Home on this side of the veil.

I ask that I may allow Spirit to emanate from me to all who choose to look upon me, that I may be a perfect mirror so that they may see the God within themselves.

Help me to touch their hearts with my Love and allow them to re-member Home and who they really are as I re-member who I am. 

As Spirit walks with me this day I remember to give thanks for the gift of Spirit on my shoulder. May I always use it to the highest good of all concerned.

I vow to enjoy this day to its fullest and to laugh at every opportunity. This day I will play the wonderful Game and I will carry the vibrations of Home in every move on the Gameboard.

This day I will Remember.


lightworker.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

RECENT POSTS